Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Get Back to Work!


It's certainly been a full summer, and I'd say that every second the sun was shining, the kids and I were out making the most of it. 

We didn't go too far from home, but there was a camping trip, a fishing trip, play dates, dirt-biking, quading, picnics, bike riding, trampolining, and our own daily private pool party with our wading pool, slide, and sandbox. And plenty of gardening for me, of course. 




As a mother first, and a Photographer/entrepreneur second, I've certainly seen to it that my kids had a fun summer. It's been nice to spend so much time with my family, and to take some time to recharge. But now it really is time to get back to the work I love. Here's to a fall filled with creative projects, and fabulous photography of wonderful people.


No comments:

Post a Comment